Best Dream11 Prediction Website for Kabaddi, Dream11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips and How to win Grand League and Small League in Kabaddi
Kabaddi is a contact team sport, native to the Indian subcontinent, played between two teams of seven players each. The objective of the game is for a single player on offense, referred to as a raider”, to run into the opposing teams half of a court, tag out as many of their defenders as possible, and return to their own half of the court, all without being tackled by the defenders, and in a single breath
Best Dream11 Prediction Website for Kabaddi
Best Kabaddi Dream11 Team Prediction Website is Possible11, Possible11 is the Most Accurate Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction website. We provide comprehensive Tips and Dream11 Kabaddi Predictions for free. Possibele11 is todays best dream11 match prediction website for kabaddi matches. We provide best winning team for grand league and Small league. So far thousands of users have used our predictions and won money in Dream11 contests. Our users get the best todays match prediction on every match with the analysis of our experts. With our predictions, we predict who will win todays match with 90% accuracy. We provide todays dream11 match predictions with the most accurate winning tips possible 11 is the best dream11 kabaddi team prediction website.
Best Dream11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips
Important Points to keep in mind while making your dream11 kabaddi team for today match
- If a player is announced in the starting seven of a team but later is unable to start the match, he/she will not score any points. The player who plays as the replacement, however, will earn points for the match (including starting points)
- Points for a substitute appearance will only be given the first time a player enters the field of play.
- Points for super tackle will be added to the points of a successful tackle (5 pts for successful tackle + 4 pts for super tackle)
- Points for a raid touch will be given to the raider for every opponent he gets out or puts out.
- Points for getting the opposition team all out will only be given to players who are part of the starting 7.
- Negative points for getting all out will only be given to players who are part of the starting 7.
- If a player receives any card, he will continue to get negative (for Getting All Out) and positive (for Pushing All out) points.
- Points deducted for Red Cards include deductions for a Yellow Card and Green Card. Similarly, points deducted for Yellow Cards include deductions for Green Cards.
- If a Green/Yellow/Red card is given to someone in the team/support staff, it will not have any impact on the players individual points.
- Any event during extra time will be considered for awarding points.
- Any event during Golden Raids will not be considered for awarding points.
- A player who has been transferred from one team to the other might still be available for selection for his older team until the next scheduled team update on Dream11. However, no points will be attributed to the player in such a situation.
- A player who has not participated in the game as part of the starting 7 or as a substitute will not be awarded negative points for receiving yellow/red/green cards for off-field activities.
How To Win Kabaddi Grand League (GL) and Small League(SL) in Kabaddi
All changes to win grand and small leagues are given by Possible11. Keeping in mind that it includes all Kabaddi Dream11 matchups with all the historical performance data of the players and their top fantasy advice taking into account the best playing lineup. Make the team with the following points in mind and win both the Grand and Small leagues
Also Read: Best Dream11 Prediction Telegram channel
Select players in your team from playing squad:-
Picking players that are not likely to play is a big going to be very Risky. Players such as Pardeep Narwal, Nitin Tomar, Rishank Dewadiga, Maninder Singh, Fazel Atrachali, etc. are almost certain starters and it is very rare they will be dropped.
It’s important to make sure that you analyzed the previous lineups and identified which players appear the most which can give you an indication of which players are almost going to be the part of starting seven.
It’s important to know that starting seven players automatically pick up 4 fantasy points and substitutes only pick up 2 fantasy points.
Raiders are More Powerful:-
Generally, Raiders will score big points than the defenders. Raiders pick up 4 fantasy points for a touchpoint and 2 fantasy points for a bonus point, on the other hand, defenders pick up 5 fantasy points for a successful tackle.
All those who watch or play Kabaddi know that raiders pick up touchpoints much more frequently than defenders scoring tackle points which means in maximum condition or matches raiders are more likely to score higher fantasy points than the defenders.
All-rounders who are main raiders and defend as well are also great fantasy players, such as Sandeep Narwal. The best way to take advantage of this is to pick raiders that raid a lot and also pick at least 3 raiders.
Must Pick Players:-
There are some players that cannot be ignored as they are experts in their game like Virat Kohli in Cricket. Players such as Pardeep Narwal, Rohit Kumar, Nitin Tomar, Maninder Singh, and Surender Nada are sure starters and they all have a very high point per game ratio.
Must Pick Players are those players who have been doing well with consistency and they have a huge fantasy potential and by not picking them you may have the risk of missing out on big points leaving you unable to beat your Fantasy opponents.
Learn to choose differential Pick:-
Its a crucial element of playing fantasy is spotting the differential, the player that many opponents won’t pick but will score you big points.
You should watch the games regularly that will give you a lot of information and you can spot players that are going out of form or players that are just coming into form.
By picking players that are about to get back their forms like players returning from injury or rest can give your fantasy team a big boost over other opponents teams.
Choosing the right Captain and Vice Captain:-
It’s another important element in choosing the right captain and vice-captain in your Fantasy Team.
As we mentioned earlier that raiders tend to score much more points than defenders so selecting the captain and vice-captain as raiders will tend to give you an advantage more often than not.
Although it also depends on what type of game you are expecting, if it is a defensive low scoring game then only a few points will be scored by raiders so you might consider captaining one raider and one defender.
Why possible11 is best dream11 kabaddi prediction website
Possible11 is the best dream11 kabaddi team prediction site. Because when it comes to providing kabaddi fantasy tips and dream11 predictions we provide best chances of winning grand league and small league. We cover all kabaddi matches with best lineup and play. We check all past records of players and then our fantasy experts give the Dream11 teams with the highest winning chances. Thats why possible11 is the best kabaddi prediction site in the world.
Possible11 is the only website that provides 100% accuracy to Dream11 teams. Dont trust any website or app before making your team your dream11 team do your own research check pitch report weather report and final performance and possible11 is the only website that provides 100% accurate dream11 predictions.
Every Kabaddi team you create on Dream11 has to have 7 players, of which a maximum of 5 players can be from any one team playing the real-life match.
Your Dream11 can have different combinations of players, but has to be within the 100 credit cap and must qualify the following team selection criteria
- Once you have selected your 7 players, you will have to assign a captain and vice-captain for your team.
- The captain will give you 2x points scored by them in the actual match.
- The vice-captain will give you 1.5x points scored by them in the actual match.
Also Read: Best Football Prediction Website